(A Disscussion Somewhat Related To) Brand New - Deja Entendu RSD

How can they do that, like do they keep it behind the counter? if they do that's not in the rsd spirit fam. lol but what do I care. I'm glad you got a copy i guess.

No no no, like you gotta think across America, Canada and presumably Europe this would sell fast. There will be more then 1500 stores requesting this. As well some stores may get 10 copies, who knows. If the store I ordered it too gets it they may or may not hold it for me. But this is a small small shop and if I am the only person to ask for it, and it's sold before I end up there in the morning (unlikely) that would be a bummer. But I have doubts they will get it, heres to hoping.

Owning a first pressing has, like many others, always kind of been a goal of mine. It was always my white whale. It's at the point where regardless of represses or whatever I eventually just have to own a first press. Honestly think I'm going to use this new as an opportunity to grab that first press for a hopefully a little lower of a price. 

Owning a first pressing has, like many others, always kind of been a goal of mine. It was always my white whale. It's at the point where regardless of represses or whatever I eventually just have to own a first press. Honestly think I'm going to use this new as an opportunity to grab that first press for a hopefully a little lower of a price. 

Not a white whale at all.

If we each buy 3 copies on RSD- one for us, one for a non-specific friend's birthday gift, and the third for a non-specific member of VC- we, collectors, can successfully keep flippers from flipping the flippin' records.  Our friend and the VC member are gonna love the extra 2 copies we got and no albums will be flipped and all copies on eBay afterward will have ZERO to do with us AT ALL.