Deafheaven - New Bermuda

I'm sure it will be a shade lighter or darker than the indie color

yeah I'm sure it will be similar, but people keep thinking that that blue is the /500. I know its misleading but if they think constructively they would realize it was sold out and stores wouldn't be carrying it in mass quantities if it was. 

emailed King's Road this morning about my blue copy. looking forward to their response.

I was just wondering why I am still waiting for a record I ordered in July. it seems as though all 69 other variants that you idiots made have been released, yet here I am waiting for variant #70, which seems a bit odd since it is the most rare variant. please let me know how you plan to remedy this situation, as I have never in my life dealt with a bigger clusterfuck of a preorder. get your shit together.

emailed King's Road this morning about my blue copy. looking forward to their response.

I was just wondering why I am still waiting for a record I ordered in July. it seems as though all 69 other variants that you idiots made have been released, yet here I am waiting for variant #70, which seems a bit odd since it is the most rare variant. please let me know how you plan to remedy this situation, as I have never in my life dealt with a bigger clusterfuck of a preorder. get your shit together.

I don't know what issues you and ceewit have but I agree that that's really not the way to go about inquiring about your order. Even though you're angry that you're waiting, there's no good reason to start with verbal abuse. I'm sure no one is going to cry about it over there but you're not setting yourself up for a good response and in fact, you're probably guaranteeing yourself you won't get any reply at all.

It sucks that they haven't responded to your other emails. Unfortunately, the vinyl game is like this now. I remember the same shit happened Converge's All We Love We Leave Behind in 2012 only then it was the Beatles' fault because every plant in America was bumping every other customer in favor of producing that set for months.

I don't know what issues you and ceewit have but I agree that that's really not the way to go about inquiring about your order. Even though you're angry that you're waiting, there's no good reason to start with verbal abuse. I'm sure no one is going to cry about it over there but you're not setting yourself up for a good response and in fact, you're probably guaranteeing yourself you won't get any reply at all.

I get where he's coming from, though. I mean, they could have at least given us an explanation.

Like, "Hey guys, we feel like huge dicks about this, but the plant just bumped our order because Tame Impala wanted to run 10,000 copies of Currents."

Or "Hey guys, we apologize but the plant made an error with the plates and the records came out sounding very poor. We want you guys to have an amazing-sounding record, so we're having them run it again."

Or something like that.

As opposed to "This record is delayed. Sorry." ad nauseum