COHEED AND CAMBRIA - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV - VINYL RELEASE!

Yeah laugh it off you bunch of a**holes. You elitist pr*cks think you're so much better than me. I'm new at this sh*t and you guys make me wanna smash my face against a wall for not having the same knowledge as you. would that make you happy? I met a couple nice people today & the rest of you are just rude butt plugs who get off on trolling me and bullying me. You're all sad. Well, not the couple nice people but the rest for sure!

Yeah laugh it off you bunch of a**holes. You elitist pr*cks think you're so much better than me. I'm new at this sh*t and you guys make me wanna smash my face against a wall for not having the same knowledge as you. would that make you happy? I met a couple nice people today & the rest of you are just rude butt plugs who get off on trolling me and bullying me. You're all sad. Well, not the couple nice people but the rest for sure!

Spend some time here and you will see this is common. You def don't wanna provoke though. That will end badly. Not from me, but seriously, just relax a little bit. Your questions have basically been answered anyway. Good luck with collecting though.

You're censoring the word prick? Are you 8? It would explain your stupidity, inability to use Google or take some criticism, and censoring yourself on the Internet.

Do your own homework. Grow a pair. And drink a nice tall glass of calm down juice.

You might be an idiot, but we're all sarcastic assholes having fun. Grow up and don't take what random people on the Internet say so seriously, you fucking simpleton.

You're censoring the word prick? Are you 8? It would explain your stupidity, inability to use Google or take some criticism, and censoring yourself on the Internet.

Do your own homework. Grow a pair. And drink a nice tall glass of calm down juice.

You might be an idiot, but we're all sarcastic assholes having fun. Grow up and don't take what random people on the Internet say so seriously, you fucking simpleton.

Me grow up? You attacked me first, why don't grow grow up you fucking asshole?? There, how's that for censoring my post? Now, sit your sassy little ass down and have a nice tall glass of shut the fuck up, bitch!

Me grow up? You attacked me first, why don't grow grow up you fucking asshole?? There, how's that for censoring my post? Now, sit your sassy little ass down and have a nice tall glass of shut the fuck up, bitch!

But nobody attacked you. People made some jokes, laughed at your ridiculously worded posts/spelling/grammar/punctuation etc and made some overall hilarious observations about real life and how to operate it. And then you flew off the handle multiple times. I think you might have some deep seeded personal issues you'll need to address prior to using the internet on a regular basis, otherwise you'll scream at anyone who doesn't specify they are using sarcasm.