All-encompassing NINE INCH NAILS Thread: Reissues, New Stuff, Soundtracks, Kitchen Sink

What does have me concerned now though, is that OK sure, we have to create a new account as Sandbag has taken over. BUT when you go into your account page, it doesn't show any of the previous orders you have may have had w/ Firebrand before. I hope that they kept all the shit in order to fulfill all those Firebrand orders.

8 minutes ago, jhulud said:

What does have me concerned now though, is that OK sure, we have to create a new account as Sandbag has taken over. BUT when you go into your account page, it doesn't show any of the previous orders you have may have had w/ Firebrand before. I hope that they kept all the shit in order to fulfill all those Firebrand orders.

Just another reason to cancel and reorder.

14 minutes ago, jhulud said:

From what they mentioned previously, they did.  

Here's the FAQ page, although it doesn't say much.  http://nin-helpdesk.sandbaguk.com/support/solutions/articles/2100027646-can-t-log-in-with-my-firebrand-account-details-

40 minutes ago, clerk3745 said:

I think tomorrow when that sweet sweet coupon code comes in I'll cancel my order for Deviations and reorder with the coupon code.

While I wouldn't normally do something like this, I probably will too.  Turns out shipping to Canada is 1/4 of the cost with Sandbag :S  Shipping was $77 USD with Firebrand, $18 with Sandbag...

Even if they didn't offer a coupon I'd be doing this.

2 minutes ago, mootloot said:

The eMail says everyone with an outstanding order will receive the coupon so I assume if you cancel they will not send you the coupon. They can't be that stupid? ...can they?

I think people are saying they plan to cancel after they receive the code, not before.

2 hours ago, simple_torture said:

Here's the juiciest part, excised:

On 5/26/2017 at 8:58 AM, highfives said:

This is the juiciest part for me..

"FINALLY, DID YOU KNOW THERE’S A NEW TOP-SECRET NINE INCH NAILS EP THAT WILL BE RELEASED BEFORE THE FIRST SHOWS WE DO THIS SUMMER?  DID YOU KNOW NOT THE ACTUAL EVENTS WAS THE FIRST PART OF A TRILOGY OF RELATED EPS THAT WILL BE RELEASED ABOUT 6-8 MONTHS APART?  NOW YOU DO."

8 minutes ago, vinyl addict said:

This is the juiciest part for me..

"FINALLY, DID YOU KNOW THERE’S A NEW TOP-SECRET NINE INCH NAILS EP THAT WILL BE RELEASED BEFORE THE FIRST SHOWS WE DO THIS SUMMER?  DID YOU KNOW NOT THE ACTUAL EVENTS WAS THE FIRST PART OF A TRILOGY OF RELATED EPS THAT WILL BE RELEASED ABOUT 6-8 MONTHS APART?  NOW YOU DO."

Yup.  Gonna be awesome.  I guess part 3 will be early 2018?

52 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

Wonder if the Definitive Editions of the last 3 reissues will be delayed or if they are still happening this year.

Also, part of me wonders if the "sound issues" are them walking back the brickwalling that pissed off alot of people.

The brickwall was in the digital downloads. Vinyl usually has a separate master, but here's to hoping he's making improvements.

39 minutes ago, highfives said:

Anyone notice there are yellow Lost Highway LPs available?

Also, on the front page it says "coming soon to the store, Quake, (something censored out), and Patriots Day.

I wonder what the censored thing is?

Hoping the censored thing is Social Network but it's  not even listed in the store anymore.

also, first thing I noticed about the color Lost Highway on the site looks a lot different than the recent MOV yellow and black opaque version. Wonder if it's accurate or just an old mock.

lost_highway_1024_1024x1024.jpg?v=149639

6 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Hoping the censored thing is Social Network but it's  not even listed in the store anymore.

also, first thing I noticed about the color Lost Highway on the site looks a lot different than the recent MOV yellow and black opaque version. Wonder if it's accurate or just an old mock.

lost_highway_1024_1024x1024.jpg?v=149639

Someone posted on /r/NIN there are individual blocks of black on there, so there are actually a set number of letters blacked out.  The first word is 3 letters, second is 8.

Could be the 2nd EP as it should drop within a couple of weeks.

3 hours ago, VinylMario said:

Translucent orange sounds fucking awesome. David Lynch is holding my psyche for ransom.

I watched Eraserhead a few days ago for the first time since the first time I saw it about 10 years ago.  What a mindfuck.  I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that David Lynch directed the video for Came Back Haunted, and perhaps some other NIN recent music videos.  I've seen Blue Velvet, obv Twin Peaks, and the one with Nicolas Cage in it (movie title eludes me).  My favorite of David Lynch's movies though is definitely Mulholland Drive.