• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Deja repress in a plastic bag this time so you can suffocate yourself after listening

I made a Lego model of my local place - they're going to put it in the window for RSD!           Here's the actual place for comparison:  

Is the list gonna sell out?

10 minutes ago, vanishinghouse said:

Still in search of Marcy Playground if anybody could help. Please PM me. Thank you. 

I don't think you'll have any problem finding that online tomorrow... all the stores around me had a bunch of copies left. If you don't come up with one, let me know and I can help out

17 hours ago, ExtraFox said:

The ONE store around here I didn't visit or get through to on the 'phone (they didn't answer and are the worst hipster shit record store I have ever seen (other than that VNYL place)) might have had a copy. That's annoying.

I phoned Assai in the ferry, they said they were sold out of DSHS. The person on the phone didn't sound sure if they were putting stock online but said if they do, then it won't be for a week.

18 minutes ago, Skacel said:

I phoned Assai in the ferry, they said they were sold out of DSHS. The person on the phone didn't sound sure if they were putting stock online but said if they do, then it won't be for a week.

Have been calling the place in Glasgow that might have it. They are allegedly open but no-one is answering.

28 minutes ago, vinyl addict said:

Any audio reviews on what you guys  picked  up?  I washed mine yesterday and hopefully will get a chance to spin some today.

Ive seen some reviews on hoffman and discogs.  DMB is skipping for a few folks apparently.  Neil Young's Decade is getting great reviews.  

Buddy picked up SDRE for me so i dont even have it in hand yet.  I'll try to review it later

Edited by bear801
50 minutes ago, vinyl addict said:

Any audio reviews on what you guys  picked  up?  I washed mine yesterday and hopefully will get a chance to spin some today.

I grabbed the SDRE Rising Tide...

2xLP on clear in polyvinyl lined sleeves.

Sounds incredible on my Rega.

A+ reissue.

Also, The Cinematic Orchestra Ma Fleur.

2xLP at 45rpm on opaque blue vinyl.

Minor surface noise, but very pleased overall, especially since I didn't know they were going to be pressed at 45rpm.

23 minutes ago, zdkaiser said:

I grabbed the SDRE Rising Tide...

2xLP on clear in polyvinyl lined sleeves.

Sounds incredible on my Rega.

A+ reissue.

Totally agree. Listened to it yesterday for the first time, and I was astounded at how great it sounds. Wish all new vinyl sounded this clean. And then the album, of course, is fucking genius.