BOTCH sign to Sargent House: all catalog in streaming now, vinyl & more coming in 2022 / NOW: New Song and 'We Are The Romans' 2xLP Reissue

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately...I won't be able to fly up to attend the Chicago shows. Things are still chaos after my father's passing. 

So...two tix...one for each night up for grabs...$55 a pop (face value). If you or someone you know is game, please reach out. They're from eTix so I'm assuming all I'd need to do is forward the email(s) with link to print-at-home the tix. 

Please and thank you. 

• 1 month later...
55 minutes ago, Prestonlanes said:

I can’t speak to whether or not they were tour exclusives, but they did have all 3 recent reissues.  I got a little sticker shock at the prices of the shirts in particular, so I didn’t hang around the Merch table long.  Show was phenomenal though.  

What was the pricing on their merch?  Now I'm curious.

I have a ticket for Philly tonight that I'm on the fence about going for, but I'm definitely hitting Starland on Saturday for that stacked lineup.

20 minutes ago, hallowken78 said:

What was the pricing on their merch?  Now I'm curious.

I have a ticket for Philly tonight that I'm on the fence about going for, but I'm definitely hitting Starland on Saturday for that stacked lineup.

Do it. I saw them twice. It was absolutely worth it, especially after waiting 20 nearly years.

5 minutes ago, Sad Heart said:

I’m really over $40 t shirts. I know they’re one of the best returns for bands, but god damn. 

Bands have two options: Either give the venue a big cut of their merch sales (resulting in these prices) and risk alienating fans or make a statement out of resisting merch cuts and only sell merch online and risk losing a big chunk of sales. Both shitty options. Fuck corporate venues that try to squeeze every last penny out of their audience. I really hate it.  Fortunately most shows of interest to me in NYC are in regular old lovable shitholes lol.

46 minutes ago, ParallelofDeath said:

Bands have two options: Either give the venue a big cut of their merch sales (resulting in these prices) and risk alienating fans or make a statement out of resisting merch cuts and only sell merch online and risk losing a big chunk of sales. Both shitty options. Fuck corporate venues that try to squeeze every last penny out of their audience. I really hate it.  Fortunately most shows of interest to me in NYC are in regular old lovable shitholes lol.

I’m aware of how it works. I’m just sick of having to pay $40 because of it.