Jump to content

PO Soon: Further Seems Forever - The Moon Is Down 20th Anniversary Special Something


jhulud

Recommended Posts

My wife and I listened to this album last night and it kinda took us back to the first time we hung out together, at a show on the tour not long after this was released... I said if they had a repress of the vinyl alone, I'd grab it. Nostalgia is a helluva drug, but spotify will have to do it for this one...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sabukweli said:

Snagged a pink from the band store. It’s weird and cool to be able to still select media mail even though my record is part of a bundle. Can’t say that has ever happened before.

Is it a bu dream, or a box set? As long as any "bundle" doesn't co tain any non-media items (book, music, movie, videosgame are all ok) it should be allowed via media mail. It's shirts and stuff that cause bundles not to go media mail.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Shitty Rambo said:

That pink variant looks really cool, but since I already have a white pressing from a few years back and the price is wild I'm gonna sit this one out. I'd basically be spending $70 on a book.

and a better sounding copy. those white pressings from a few years back were... not great.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, dreamover said:

and a better sounding copy. those white pressings from a few years back were... not great.

I haven't listened to it in a while but I don't remember it sounding bad by any means. Regardless, seems like a viable reason for someone to upgrade, I hope those who have are stoked in the long run. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/8/2022 at 2:31 PM, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

Is it a bu dream, or a box set? As long as any "bundle" doesn't co tain any non-media items (book, music, movie, videosgame are all ok) it should be allowed via media mail. It's shirts and stuff that cause bundles not to go media mail.

Precisely. Wasn’t a mystery to me why it happened. Just thought it was cool to not have a shirt or mug or something that tripled the shipping cost.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/10/2022 at 7:08 AM, sabukweli said:

Precisely. Wasn’t a mystery to me why it happened. Just thought it was cool to not have a shirt or mug or something that tripled the shipping cost.

Right on. Also, not sure what a "bu dream" is, but what I tried to type was bundle 🤷 damn you, autocorrect!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×

Please disable AdBlocker

Okay