What video games have you been playing?

Just joined the PS4 club and finished up The Last of Us Remastered. Late to the party, but holy shit it was incredible. Will probably pick up that Uncharted collection when it comes out too since I never played any of those. Now it sounds like I need MGSV too...

You are very much on the right path for singleplayer experiences for the PS4, in my opinion. Keep it up.

So I bought Grand Theft Auto: III on Android last night and man, this is good. I love how great it looks and it's pretty easy to play. Looks a lot better than the PS2 version.

Then I got to thinking about Manhunt and how great that would look if they made it a mobile game. I really think they could pull it off, but seeing the bad rap that game has received, I don't think it'll happen.

I just really want it to happen though.

Getting back on Gears of War 3 to finish the last achievement I need...Seriously 3.0

My friend has still been playing this too haha. 

I just finally got into The Last Of Us. It was the main reason I bought a PS4. My girlfriend liked the game and wanted to watch me play it, which never actually happens, so I've been ignoring it. Finally just said eff it and started playing it.

• 4 weeks later...

Are there any Call of Duty experts around here? If so, I need some advice. I have recently picked up a PS3 after having been out of the loop on video games since 2011, and now I am looking for the Call of Duty game with the best multiplayer on PS3. Pretty sure that the last one I played was MW2, do you guys have any recommendations? Thanks!

Beat the first Uncharted game in the "Nathan Drake Collection" for the PS4 and started the 2nd one earlier today.

So glad I finally have the chance to play these games. They're soooo good.

I'm excited to jump in to these for the first time as well, just need to finish up God Of War first.