The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

You can get 20% off new vinyl at Hastings with code NEWSTUFF.

Expires today--$1.29 shipping and they already have some of the lowest vinyl prices I've seen.

Thank you! They had Joe Strummer's Global A Go Go on sale already, and with the coupon it was only 12 bucks. Picked up Gaslight Anthem's Get Hurt for 10. 

Pixies

Minotaur

http://www.deepdiscount.com/google-shopping/725543001320?utm_source=GoogleShopping&utm_medium=CSE&utm_campaign=productSearch&gclid=CLLY2-iQ6soCFdcRgQodr6IH9w

$230 shipped -- best regular price yet that I've seen...

5-CD + 4-LP + 1-Blu-ray + 2-DVD + 54, 96 Book set) the definitive Pixies collector's piece. Minotaur is curated by legendary graphic designer, Vaughan Oliver with photographer Simon Larbalestier, created the album artwork for all five Pixies' studio albums. Oliver and Larbalestier have teamed up once again on Minotaur, to create their largest single body of Pixies work to date. Includes all five Pixies' studio albums (Come on Pilgrim, Surfer Rosa, Doolittle, Bossanova, and Trompe le Monde) in the following formats: 24k gold plated CD's; five 12" - 180 gram virgin vinyl LP's cut from the original analog tapes; Blu-ray audio mastered for 5.1 surround sound and 2 channel stereo at 24/192; DVD mastered for 5.1 surround sound and 2 channel stereo at 24/96. Also included is the previously unreleased Pixies 1991 live performance from Brixton, on both Blu-ray and DVD, mastered for 5.1 surround sound at 24/192 and 24/96, respectively. All discs are housed in a custom designed folio. In addition to reinterpreting all of the original album covers, Oliver's and Larbalestier's extensive work is featured in a 96-page fine art book, measuring 22" x 14" inches, and an additional 54-page book, measuring 7.75" x 8.25". Also included is a 12" x 19.5" giclee print of the duo's work, and two double-sided fold-out posters measuring 48" x 36." Each copy of the Limited Edition is individually numbered, and hand-signed by every member of the Pixies and Vaughan Oliver. Additionally, at random, 25 of the 3000 Limited Edition sets will include test pressings of the vinyl albums. Housed in an oversized clamshell case and weighing over 25 pounds.

I really wanna buy this, but $200+ is gonna kill me...'

EDIT: Welp, I bought it.  I'm gonna die, but at least I'll be buried with my boxset!

Thanks for that new code, Chuck!  It wouldn't work on everything in my cart though so I'm curious as to what the stipulations are - couldn't discern any rhyme or reason to it based on what was in my cart.

NP. Yeah it works for most things--I found one item it didn't work on, but it's working on most everything.  Good deals to be had.

Wow! Thanks CombatChuck for sharing that code.  Grabbed Little Dragon "Nabuma Rubberband" ($10.04); Oasis "(What's the Story) Morning Glory?" ($16.98): Nick Cave "No More Shall We Part" ($13.83); St. Germain "S/T" ($13.79); and Kendrick Lamar "GKMC" ($12.14) all for under $74 shipped.  Very very much appreciated!

RPM