Blink-182 - California (Out Now!)

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/7350115/blink-182-brohemian-rhapsody-andre-300-new-album

10. You read that right, the final track is actually titled "Brohemian Rhapsody." And yes, it is a cover of the Queen classic played entirely with hand farts.

this would make sense with the track only being 30 seconds.

hmmm. Maybe I'm missing an email? I got 2. 1st one is what I posted (just a screen shot of how much I paid, no breakdown), 2nd one is just about the digital download for the one song.

I got three e-mails total from them. One for the receipt, one saying "ORDER PAID" in the title, and another with the digital download for "Bored to Death." My order page doesn't mention the drum head, but the one e-mail does.

I got three e-mails total from them. One for the receipt, one saying "ORDER PAID" in the title, and another with the digital download for "Bored to Death." My order page doesn't mention the drum head, but the one e-mail does.

Same here - 3 e-mails:

E-mail 1 is from KRM with subject line "THANKS! Receipt for Kings Road Merch Order #xxxxx" - this e-mail contains the bundle description "1. [PREORDER] | Large - Signed LP (Purple) + Zip Up +Drum Head Bundle ($74.99)"

E-mail 2 is from PayPal with subject line "Receipt for Your Payment to Kings Road Merchandising, Inc."

E-mail 3 is from KRM with subject line "Digital Download for California LP - Signed (Purple) - 12" | Kings Road Merch | #xxxxx" which contains the link for the digital download of Bored To Death

I'm in the same boat as KyleT here.

For email 1 from KRM, Instead of a "THANKS - here's what's in your bundle", it's just a "Your PP payment was received" email.

Hmmm. waiting on that email with the code for early ticket sales. After I lock in some tickets on Monday I'll call kings road and figure it out. If I don't get a drum head I'll probably cancel. $90 for a hoodie and LP doesn't sound so enticing. Was really hoping to sell that drum head to offset the cost a little. 

WOW to this: from Tom's official FB page...

Tom DeLonge

Hi everybody-

I understand all the craziness out there in Internet-land, it is an odd time for fans of the Blink-182 legacy, I know- It's odd for me, too.

Well, I met with Mark yesterday, and Travis the week before.... I actually talk to Travis almost every day, now.

The answer is this:

We DO have a future together if we want it, but for now we are busy doing separate things. I am directing a movie this summer, releasing a couple more albums of music and digging deeper into my relationships with the US Government on the Sekret Machines Project.

I know people are comparing the Angels and Airwaves Chasing Shadows EP to the new Blink-182 music, and that is a failed task. We are different people after different things. For one, I think having a song-writer that came in on the Blink album (Feldy- 5 Seconds of Summer, Good Charlotte) was something they felt was necessary, and that in itself may be an indicator of some of our current artistic differences that are difficult to overcome. At the time, I was recording the song NEW WORLD (on the DEMOS album titled after my own name) and that was my personal opinion of where we could possibly take Blink for the next album. But we are at different places in our minds, careers and goals, I get it.

But that said, I obviously want them to make the music they wish. I have always been thankful for them in my life, but I am a forward thinking artist, and sometimes that leads me down a different path- That is why I have done other projects like: Box Car Racer, Angels and Airwaves- LOVE 1 & 2, AND The Dream Walker etc...

I look forward to my upcoming adventures, and a hell of a lot more...

....Maybe even a bit of Blink-182 if we can build back that "special something" that was once there.

I think it's cool they've been communicating and have been able to talk about it, without destroying each other. They were all clearly friends and it's nice to see that even through all the BS they've been able to talk this out and be cool with each other.

It would be even cooler if he could sit there and just say good for them rather than trying to subtly knock them for hiring an esteemed producer and trying to promote a few of his projects that nobody will care about.

It would be even cooler if he could sit there and just say good for them rather than trying to subtly knock them for hiring an esteemed producer and trying to promote a few of his projects that nobody will care about.

I didn't take it that way, but you have points. Who's to say that Feldman cowrote, I suppose we won't know until the album drops.

Waiting/Hoping for the White vinyl to show up on it's own. When I click on a product/bundle it shows other products at the bottom of the page, including a white vinyl on it's own. But when you click on it it tells you it's a bad url. Really not looking to drop a minimum of $50 just to get the white.

"At the time, I was recording the song NEW WORLD (on the DEMOS album titled after my own name) and that was my personal opinion of where we could possibly take Blink for the next album. But we are at different places in our minds, careers and goals, I get it."

I just went and listened to this song because of this. Didn't sound light-years away from Bored To Death if he's trying to imply his vision for Blink's future was going to be completely different.

Seems like he's just salty this song/album announcement are getting such positive feedback. He was probably of the mind that there's no way this will work without him, and that Blink wouldn't move forward until he said so.

bJcII6E.gif