Jump to content
youspinmeround

Black Friday RSD 2018

Recommended Posts

Made it to the Dine Alone Records shop in Toronto. I got the store exclusive of the Attack in Black live album and the white pressing of Curve of the Earth.

 

Also picked up the store exclusive of Master Volume by The Dirty Nil, the Massey Hall compilation album, and Silent Rave by Ancient Shapes.

 

No luck on the limited Alexisonfire records. The people who lined up in the freezing weather at 4-5am are tougher than me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, VinylMario said:

Got my Type O Negatives! And ChrisCornell B-52's(don't ask) and G n'R Shadow of your Love...

I'm good:P

Congrats. I got my Bloddy Kisses, but I don’t need Trivium covering Type O, and the GnR and CC 7”s were $14 each! At $10 (still crazy for 2 songs) I would have left with them, even though I’d probably never listen to them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Way to get that Type O! I’m listening now, and early impression is the SQ is very good! I have it cranked and the dynamics, clarity, and channel separation are both great.  This record is so much fun.

 

i was a bit worried it wouldn’t sound great, but so far, I was worried for nothing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Subdomestic said:

Made it to the Dine Alone Records shop in Toronto. I got the store exclusive of the Attack in Black live album and the white pressing of Curve of the Earth.

 

Also picked up the store exclusive of Master Volume by The Dirty Nil, the Massey Hall compilation album, and Silent Rave by Ancient Shapes.

 

No luck on the limited Alexisonfire records. The people who lined up in the freezing weather at 4-5am are tougher than me.

You got good taste my man. I’m likely heading to the Dine Alone Store later today to get more or less all of those records. I don’t really care about which version so hopefully that will mean there will be some copies left. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kannibal said:

Way to get that Type O! I’m listening now, and early impression is the SQ is very good! I have it cranked and the dynamics, clarity, and channel separation are both great.  This record is so much fun.

 

i was a bit worried it wouldn’t sound great, but so far, I was worried for nothing. 

Can't wait to hear mine!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, DecayToDeath said:

Thanks for the tip, just walked out with (what was to my eyes) the last copy, plus I hung around for a while because they had some great sales going on. Wish I had a shop that nice back home.

Yeah, MM is an awesome store :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, njpunkmusic said:

anyone pick up CKY?  How is it?  I wanted it, but not really worth the $15 to me.  I love all their material, but not the need to own 4 songs on vinyl

I wasn't a huge fan of the last album so I wasn't gonna buy this without previewing the songs. Wish Deron would re-join 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DecayToDeath said:

Thanks for the tip, just walked out with (what was to my eyes) the last copy, plus I hung around for a while because they had some great sales going on. Wish I had a shop that nice back home.

Same, I’m visiting from CA. I didn’t stick around too much though. Trying not to go over budget 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sidney Crosley said:

You got good taste my man. I’m likely heading to the Dine Alone Store later today to get more or less all of those records. I don’t really care about which version so hopefully that will mean there will be some copies left. 

If you're happy with black copies, I'm sure there will be some left. 

 

Also, if you can't find something out on the shelves the staff will check the back stock room for you. I had to ask for the Ancient Shapes record but they got it for me. Good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×