Glassjaw Coloring Book vinyl limited to 120 unique color combos 8/16

Ironically, I think adding the slipcase gives the illusion that it’s less nice than it is; without the expectation that it should be a box instead, you’re left with 5 LPs that sound great for under $20 apiece—a total rarity these days, esp for a band of their caliber. I’m sure some nerd out there will DIY themselves new jackets and a proper box, but I’m more than happy paying under $100 for the entire discog in one go regardless. 

As far as I know all outlets are shipping (since they are all Project M), but they are only shipping Black Jacket/White vinyl at this time because that's all that have in the warehouse currently. 

Orders for White Jacket/Black Vinyl, any orders with Books, and gold packages still have not shipped. 

(that was the last update I got in my email, and I've only seen people posting photos of Black Jacket/White vinyl sets on the Facebook group, but happy to be wrong if other things have also started shipping)

Edited by Justinadamk

42 minutes ago, Justinadamk said:

As far as I know all outlets are shipping (since they are all Project M), but they are only shipping Black Jacket/White vinyl at this time because that's all that have in the warehouse currently. 

Orders for White Jacket/Black Vinyl, any orders with Books, and gold packages still have not shipped. 

(that was the last update I got in my email, and I've only seen people posting photos of Black Jacket/White vinyl sets on the Facebook group, but happy to be wrong if other things have also started shipping)

Saw someone post on Reddit (with a picture) that they got their white with black vinyl in.  Apparently they ordered from BV.

Edited by Rip

After getting a chance to listen to both OCG and CB, I can confidently say that those are worth the price alone (for most of you who more than likely bought the set for those anyways).  Clear, loud, no pops or clicks.  And add the fact they’re actually easy and convenient to listen to is just the icing on the cake.  Couldn’t be happier.  Only downside is the boring art but hey, can’t have it all.

The more I think about it, I believe this "reverse" order of OGC is actually the original chronological order of when the die-cut 7" records were released. I do remember them teasing the looped drum into of John Lennon on a website before eventually releasing the songs. Then when they later released the songs as an EP, the tracks were put in alphabetical order.

1 hour ago, wiscodeman said:

The more I think about it, I believe this "reverse" order of OGC is actually the original chronological order of when the die-cut 7" records were released. I do remember them teasing the looped drum into of John Lennon on a website before eventually releasing the songs. Then when they later released the songs as an EP, the tracks were put in alphabetical order.

Junkies was definitely released first. That was the only one I missed and had to pay $150 for it. I got the spray painted one. 

• 2 weeks later...