Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Can we try and keep this (and similar types of thread) more on topic? I'm sure no one wants to see arguments all over the place and even less so on an upcoming release thread.

No doubt Travis gets pretty fed up of getting asked about the same releases, as his previous post on it gets lost in all the nonsense!

What did i start little guy? I commented on drama someone else started. I had nothing to do with it. Your logic is flawless.

you came into the thread just to comment negatively, and passive aggressively. You contribute absolutely nothing to VC but petty, drama. i haven't seen one post from you that wasn't negative or a stupid question

Can we try and keep this (and similar types of thread) more on topic? I'm sure no one wants to see arguments all over the place and even less so on an upcoming release thread.

No doubt Travis gets pretty fed up of getting asked about the same releases, as his previous post on it gets lost in all the nonsense!

It's not possible if the same people who are involved in every incident keep getting a free pass. It's always the same few users involved every single time complaining about the same shit. We are again going though this b/c someone did something those users didnt agree with. It won't change unless they stop.

you came into the thread just to comment negatively, and passive aggressively. You contribute absolutely nothing to VC but petty, drama. i haven't seen one post from you that wasn't negative or a stupid question

I was pretty direct. There was nothing passive about it. I wasnt even involved in the most recent drama -- i commented on it. Because its always the same users involved in the drama here.

Guess i will when they stop telling people what they can & cant do with their records. Maybe they should let it go & stop bitching about what people do with their records. I wasnt even involved in this one but the same people who said they would start PMing instead of arguing with people for everyone to see are still doing it. I didnt even do anything this time & that didnt stop you from being a bitch about my comment. I actually havent done anything. Thats just how this thread has been since I created an account.

You're going to come in here and call me a bitch because I repeatedly have to ask you to let it go?

There was no drama. A minor disagreement and you couldn't keep it to yourself. People have different views get over it. No one was bashing anyone. I have never called you a name, but you think it's appropriate to call me a bitch?

That's low, and I didn't think you could sink any lower.

You said you'd stop bringing shit up if they stopped messing with YOU. Well they did, so stop. If you can't contribute something worthwhile then don't post.

You're going to come in here and call me a bitch because I repeatedly have to ask you to let it go?

There was no drama. A minor disagreement and you couldn't keep it to yourself. People have different views get over it. No one was bashing anyone. I have never called you a name, but you think it's appropriate to call me a bitch?

That's low, and I didn't think you could sink any lower.

You said you'd stop bringing shit up if they stopped messing with YOU. Well they did, so stop. If you can't contribute something worthwhile then don't post.

Yeah. Your previous comment was real fucking pleasant. Why dont you let it go & scroll past my posts like you suggested i do. I believe that makes you the petty human you accused me of being.

Yeah. Your previous comment was real fucking pleasant. Why dont you let it go & scroll past my posts like you suggested i do. I believe that makes you the petty human you accused me of being.

I never called you a petty human. I have never insulted you. Check your facts.