22 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

Try now.

Thanks. Had a general wifi breakdown here at the library minutes before it went up, but was able to score some tri-colors for some friends and myself. Really glad they put up that EU/UK store.

8 minutes ago, arcjesseh said:

Annoyed I cant pe-order the UK variant without buying the T-shirt. 

If I understand the store page correctly, the variant with the shirt (half/half w/ splatter) is available by itself. The EU/UK indie exclusive from the variant rundown a page back is probably an in-store retail exclusive.

On 6/18/2017 at 5:03 PM, Derek™ said:

RFC bands typically don't do a lot for me, and I've only ever checked out this band's last album (Peripheral Vision), but it's enough to capture my interest for a new record assuming they don't deviate from their sound too much.  I'd maybe consider revisiting PV if you haven't in a while.

Well, I hadn't heard it in like a year and a half, but I revisited it and it clicked. Damn. Now I have to debate whether or not it's worth a PO of the new one.

10 hours ago, Derek™ said:

New song is chill as all get-out, though.  Probably in for the "nice" / deluxe version that was hinted at earlier, especially if it caters to the "black 180-gram" trend.

Those variants are all ugly as fuck. Yuck.

48 minutes ago, deafening said:

The tri-color is tacky as hell.

Pairs perfectly with that album cover.

The single, the album art, and the variants, I ain't feeling it. I'm gonna wait. PV ended up getting like 6 pressings so if I end up loving it I'm sure I'll be able to get it easily.

2 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

The single, the album art, and the variants, I ain't feeling it. I'm gonna wait. PV ended up getting like 6 pressings so if I end up loving it I'm sure I'll be able to get it easily.

all RFC titles get new pressings pretty often, even if the previous pressing is still in print so you should be good