Record Store Day 2015 (4/18/15)

Contact VinylDaddy and WavesRecordsVinyl(s), they are your best bet at recommendations.

the who, corn, the bugs, the door, lime biscuit, ozzie ozburn, lead blimps, and some others i cant remember the name of.

And I can't tell if you're trolling or being serious with those band names. I lost it at the second one...

come on guys. no one is naming records that be be amazing in a collection. i want to have records in my collection that will be unique of great value. it would be really cool. the guy at my local shop has been helping me out and helped me grow my collection to close to 100 pieces. he sold me top collectibles... the who, corn, the bugs, the door, lime biscuit, ozzie ozburn, lead blimps, and some others i cant remember the name of. they are still in a box in the garage. and he kept all these records in a box in a secret back room in the store because of how super special they are. but i'd still like to make my collection better with rare rsd rubbers. so help a newbie out and let me into and be part of your rubber vinyl community.

All kidding aside, here's what to look for:

Any Blink-182 picture discs

Train - Save Me, San Francisco 12"

Newbury Comics exclusive colored vinyl pressings of records that are readily available on black

Anything Third Man and/or Jack White related

The Red House Painters bronze vinyl box set

Death Grips bootlegs

Anything that's two pieces of vinyl with some kind of liquid floating around inside

Stick to those and you'll be golden, my friend.

So when I first found out about the Empire of the Sun repress, I posted about it on here but I haven't heard anything else about it and it's not on the official list. Does anyone know what's going on with that?

I'm wondering the same! I wonder if it will have the bonus tracks. I haven't been able to find any info anywhere.

To pull this back on topic, I'm starting to plan the traditional RSD unboxing video. What are some of the releases you most want me to cover? I usually only have time for around 100 of the 400 titles. I'll try to work in the ones people most want to see.

Thanks.

To pull this back on topic, I'm starting to plan the traditional RSD unboxing video. What are some of the releases you most want me to cover? I usually only have time for around 100 of the 400 titles. I'll try to work in the ones people most want to see.

Thanks.

Not Deja. (Kidding)

But I'd like to see the Miles Davis Boxset, the Foo Fighters 7" and the Rick Ross record. I can find pictures of that anywhere.

Thanks.

I don't know what the overall interest is, but I know a handful of us are really excited about that Polaris release.