Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool

On May 11, 2016 at 5:22 PM, rrd said:

I work for Alamo, you should be able to see it our theaters in the following cities:
Austin, Dallas, Houston, El Paso, Kansas City, San Francisco, Littleton, Yonkers, Omaha

Obviously check your local Alamo's facebook/website to see what times and which movies it plays before. Most of these locations only have one screen capable of playing 35mm so it'll only be on select screenings.

Sadly, no "Daydreaming" video at Alamo Drafthouse in Winchester VA. 

And Yonkers is just too far for me...

Thanks for the info though! 

Well I just got fucked over by Amoeba, kinda... I called last week and they said the Burn the Witch 7" is gonna be in the store tomorrow. I just called today and everything changed. They got 15 copies, and if you preorder the album tomorrow on CD or vinyl (regular, not white) you will be entered into a raffle to be able to buy one of the 7" records. Fucking sucks. I already ordered the deluxe on the site.

I really, really love this album. If anyone has a second copy of the 7" they can hook it up with... please let me know.

Here's my vlog's first impression in case anyone's interested: 

1 minute ago, WAXXX said:

article is fucking awful.

If you think that's bad, then you haven't read enough Vice articles to know what's actually horrible on there lol. Also nutty that Amoeba only got 15 allocated. Sounds like this record got spread out which is good/bad depending on how you look at it.

1 hour ago, ejc625 said:

Hail To The Thief, Kid A, and Amnesiac reissues all came in today. I haven't had a chance to listen to them yet. I'll cross references matrices a bit later. 

So very much appreciated. I'm especially curious how Kid A sounds as I own the others in some form or another.

Edited by downisthenewup87

1 hour ago, Kanye West said:

Well I just got fucked over by Amoeba, kinda... I called last week and they said the Burn the Witch 7" is gonna be in the store tomorrow. I just called today and everything changed. They got 15 copies, and if you preorder the album tomorrow on CD or vinyl (regular, not white) you will be entered into a raffle to be able to buy one of the 7" records. Fucking sucks. I already ordered the deluxe on the site.

I really, really love this album. If anyone has a second copy of the 7" they can hook it up with... please let me know.

Here's my vlog's first impression in case anyone's interested: 

You didn't get fucked over. stop being such a baby. 

20 minutes ago, djghost1976 said:

Just talked to Turntable Lab and they said they will be putting up copies of the 7" online, they're just waiting to get them from distributor.  Sounds like there will be copies available from them though. 

Is that a "later today" or a "sometime this week" thing?