Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool

To bring it back to the white for a second, my store did say today they will be getting a decent amount of them. "Limited but not that limited ". I know they can hold me one so I'm going to cancel my Bullmoose order and get it there. This is after canceling my Norman order. I love these games... 

8 minutes ago, mclz said:

Not sure if this was mentioned, but you can buy the White one here

http://www.vinyl-digital.com/en/Electronic/A-Moon-Shaped-Pool-White-Vinyl.html?&listtype=search&searchparam=radiohead&cur=0&lang=0&&listtype=search&searchparam=radiohead

Cheaper for us in the US and this is coming from Germany.

Thanks I hopped onto it. Came to $30.69 with shipping.

1 minute ago, stl_ben said:

You know if you don't like someone you can just block them right?  Then you don't have to see their posts.  

But what rules exactly has he broke to get banned?

Who says you have to break written rules to get banned?  I think a majority vote by the users should suffice.  How about just being a shitty person in the vinyl community where we try to help each other out (for the most part) instead of screw over everyone.

6 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

You know if you don't like someone you can just block them right?  Then you don't have to see their posts.  

This. 

I mean for every shitty dude that posts here, there are 3 that just lurk and do the same shit. If everyone just put him on ignore (and you should because he posts in every thread), then he would stop posting. Banning him won't stop him from doing this shit.

Edited by timsimmons

Just now, timsimmons said:

This. 

I mean for every shitty dude that posts here. There are 3 that just lurk and do the same shit. If everyone just put him on ignore (and you should because he posts in every thread), then he would stop posting. Banning him won't stop him from doing this shit.

No don't put him on ignore! He comes here because it isn't like real life.