PO Soon: The Vinyl Collective Story

You know.  At first glance, this thread seemed like a very run-of-the-mill Wednesday morning cesspool.  But if you scrape off that top crust of congealed redundancy and peel back a few layers of beaten dead horses, there's actually a really novel idea to be had here.  I know it's ambitious to consider, but how great would it be if we had one specific maelstrom of VC memes in an effort to keep them from leaking out and contaminating the rest of the boards?  Just one specific shit-show for everyone to post all the rehashed jokes, gifs, debates, and general tomfuckery to get it out of their system.  Like an airing of grievances but for keyboard troglodytes.

I think there's something there.

Edited by Derek™

4 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

You know.  At first glance, this thread seemed like a very run-of-the-mill Wednesday morning cesspool.  But if you scrape off that top crust congealed redundancy and peel back a few layers of beaten dead horses, there's actually a really novel idea to be had here.  I know it's ambitious to consider, but how great would it be if we had one specific maelstrom of VC memes in an effort to keep them from leaking out and contaminating the rest of the boards?  Just one specific shit-show for everyone to post all the rehashed jokes, gifs, debates, and general tomfuckery to get it out of their system.  Like an airing of grievances but for keyboard troglodytes.

kys 0f5.gif

13 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

You know.  At first glance, this thread seemed like a very run-of-the-mill Wednesday morning cesspool.  But if you scrape off that top crust of congealed redundancy and peel back a few layers of beaten dead horses, there's actually a really novel idea to be had here.  I know it's ambitious to consider, but how great would it be if we had one specific maelstrom of VC memes in an effort to keep them from leaking out and contaminating the rest of the boards?  Just one specific shit-show for everyone to post all the rehashed jokes, gifs, debates, and general tomfuckery to get it out of their system.  Like an airing of grievances but for keyboard troglodytes.

Way too ambitious. Especisally with the assumption that the internet can maintain self control

Band in the OP opened for Mark Kozelek last night and he had signed promo copies of Ghosts on the merch table for 30 bucks

i picked up one for myself I'm sorry if anyone else would have been interesfed

also willing to trade this record for a sports car PM me 

• jhulud locked this topic