SpaceLab9 thread

Rip

• 3 weeks later...

BETTER CALL SAUL: Original Television Soundtrack, Season 1 LP “Desert Sky Blue” vinyl will be available exclusively at SPACELAB9.com in an extremely limited edition. As a bonus, the SL9 webstore exclusive also includes a reproduction of Jimmy McGill’s law diploma from the fictitious “University of American Samoa”, available while supplies last. Pre-sale date TBA soon

X0voMFv.jpg

BETTER CA SAU: Origina Teevision Soundtrack, Season 1 P “Desert Sky Bue” viny wi be avaiabe excusivey at SPACEAB9.com in an extremey imited edition. As a bonus, the S9 webstore excusive also incudes a reproduction of Jimmy McGi’s aw dipoma from the fictitious “University of American Samoa”, avaiabe whie suppies ast. Pre-sae date TBA soon

BETTER CA SAU: Origina Teevision Soundtrack, Season 1 P “Desert Sky Blue” viny wi be avaiabe excusivey at SPACEAB9.com in an extremey imited edition. As a bonus, the S9 webstore excusive also incudes a reproduction of Jimmy McGi’s aw dipoma from the fictitious “University of American Samoa”, avaiabe whie suppies ast. Pre-sae date TBA soon

I see what you did there. I support and appaud the effort.

• 7 months later...

g0wVxv7.jpg

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: September 28th, 2016

SPACELAB9 RETURNS TO NEW YORK COMIC CON

September 28th, 2016 – After a successful debut in 2015, pop culture purveyors SPACELAB9 will descend once again upon the Jacob Javitz Center for this year’s NEW YORK COMIC CON, appearing at booth #939 from October 6th through October 9th. Throughout the show, SL9 will be offering several limited edition New York Comic Con-exclusive vinyl releases.

Spacelab9’s roster of New York Comic Con-exclusive releases will include the AMC’s THE WALKING DEAD: Original Soundtrack Vol.2 LP “Brains on Blacktop” vinyl variant, a MEGA MAN: Best of Mega Man 1-10 LP “Mega-Splatter” vinyl variant as well as one brand new title that will be kept a secret until the day of the show. Let’s just say this – if you’re not attending NYCC this year, find a friend who is, because you’re not going to want to miss this one! All Spacelab9 NYCC show exclusives are available at booth #939 on a first-come, first-serve basis, while supplies last.

In addition to the show exclusives, Spacelab9 will also be digging deep into their archive, offering several sold-out vinyl titles such as The Addams Family, The Amazing Spiderman, Doctor Who, Fallout 3, Fallout 4, The Walking Dead and more! Also available in very limited supply - Spacelab9 will be selling DOOMSDAY the debut LP from award-winning soundtrack artist and musical architect Sascha Dikiciyan, aka Sonic Mayhem. Sascha’s progressive blend of cutting-edge electronics and cinematic scores have driven blockbuster video game franchises including Mass Effect and Tron as well as Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.

Building upon the fun and madness that is NYCC, the friendly robots of Spacelab9 will be hosting several contests, giveaways and listening parties throughout the four day event, while also spilling some secrets about some exciting upcoming releases, so be sure to stop by booth #939!

10 hours ago, jeffthomas84 said:

What was it? Missed it before it was removed

He's making fun of how this news is using the same format of their past release announcements.

23 hours ago, SPACELAB9 said:

as well as one brand new title that will be kept a secret until the day of the show. Let’s just say this – if you’re not attending NYCC this year, find a friend who is, because you’re not going to want to miss this one!

I'm curious as to what determines you knowing I won't want to miss it? If it's a certain release from you're poll/feedback thing you sent out earlier (with an "anniversary" release next month) I'd go crazy for it! But I don't want to waste someone's time and ask for them to maybe check out your booth for a mystery item that I may not even be interested in.

Edited by No This Is Patrick

35 minutes ago, No This Is Patrick said:

I'm curious as to what determines you knowing I won't want to miss it? If it's a certain release from you're poll/feedback thing you sent out earlier (with an "anniversary" release next month) I'd go crazy for it! But I don't want to waste someone's time and ask for them to maybe check out your booth for a mystery item that I may not even be interested in.

It's Doom.

On 9/28/2016 at 1:04 PM, SPACELAB9 said:

g0wVxv7.jpg

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: September 28th, 2016

SPACELAB9 RETURNS TO NEW YORK COMIC CON

September 28th, 2016 – After a successful debut in 2015, pop culture purveyors SPACELAB9 will descend once again upon the Jacob Javitz Center for this year’s NEW YORK COMIC CON, appearing at booth #939 from October 6th through October 9th. Throughout the show, SL9 will be offering several limited edition New York Comic Con-exclusive vinyl releases.

Spacelab9’s roster of New York Comic Con-exclusive releases will include the AMC’s THE WALKING DEAD: Original Soundtrack Vol.2 LP “Brains on Blacktop” vinyl variant, a MEGA MAN: Best of Mega Man 1-10 LP “Mega-Splatter” vinyl variant as well as one brand new title that will be kept a secret until the day of the show. Let’s just say this – if you’re not attending NYCC this year, find a friend who is, because you’re not going to want to miss this one! All Spacelab9 NYCC show exclusives are available at booth #939 on a first-come, first-serve basis, while supplies last.

In addition to the show exclusives, Spacelab9 will also be digging deep into their archive, offering several sold-out vinyl titles such as The Addams Family, The Amazing Spiderman, Doctor Who, Fallout 3, Fallout 4, The Walking Dead and more! Also available in very limited supply - Spacelab9 will be selling DOOMSDAY the debut LP from award-winning soundtrack artist and musical architect Sascha Dikiciyan, aka Sonic Mayhem. Sascha’s progressive blend of cutting-edge electronics and cinematic scores have driven blockbuster video game franchises including Mass Effect and Tron as well as Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.

Building upon the fun and madness that is NYCC, the friendly robots of Spacelab9 will be hosting several contests, giveaways and listening parties throughout the four day event, while also spilling some secrets about some exciting upcoming releases, so be sure to stop by booth #939!

fuck you

2 hours ago, daegor said:

It's Doom.

Eh. It seems like a djentleman's album. Which isn't bad with my musical interests by any means, just I don't think that needs a pressing? At least right now.

EDIT: pictures not working, but I just got an email and it shows all the variant colors (like the Mega Man and Walking Dead) but it shows two other, with the labels "censored". Ones like a dark red with white stripe. And the other is a tri-stripe color turquoise/pink/yellow with red splatter. Don't seem to Doom-ish to me...

Edited by No This Is Patrick

The first day of NYCC was a blast. Thanks to all who stopped by.  For those inquiring about the "secret exclusive" it is Adventure Time "The Music of Ooo" LP which is available in two color variants, "Lady Rainicorn" and "Peppermint Butler". Additionally, these versions have completely different artwork from the versions that will be available from Hot Topic and Think Geek in the coming weeks.

YtsvQ5t.jpg

uq9mQnj.jpg

Edited by SPACELAB9