Brand New - Deja Entendu

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BRAND-NEW-DEJA-ENTENDU-BONUS-ONE-SHEET-TRIPLE-CROWN-180-GRAM-DOUBLE-VINYL-MINT-/221758224443?&_trksid=p2056016.m2516.l5255

looks like people are starting to get the regular versions.

sticker on the shrink wrap, so the artwork matches the original (without the text).

I saw this at my UO and the worker told me that the black plate inside the cardboard poster actually has the album's music on it.  Like, if you buy a special plate player it will play the actual songs of Deja Entendu.  I'm getting one for my birthday just to see if it is actually true.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BRAND-NEW-DEJA-ENTENDU-BONUS-ONE-SHEET-TRIPLE-CROWN-180-GRAM-DOUBLE-VINYL-MINT-/221758224443?&_trksid=p2056016.m2516.l5255

sticker on the shrink wrap, so the artwork matches the original (without the text).

Lol I enjoyed this part of the listing-

PLEASE DO NOT CONFUSE THIS WITH THE LIMITED EDITION RECORD STORE DAY RELEASE! THIS IS ALSO A LIMITED PRESSING

ALSO INCLUDES VERY LIMITED ONE-SHEET (THIS IS FOR THE FANS)"

So a limited sheet of the product description?

"Release year: 2105"

Damn, this dude got the hookups to get a copy so far in advance..

PLEASE DO NOT CONFUSE THIS WITH THE LIMITED EDITION RECORD STORE DAY RELEASE! THIS IS ALSO A LIMITED PRESSING

That's what I was thinking hahaha. What a wiener. Also, gonna say it now, sleeve looks leaps and bounds better than the die-cut. Seems like the only thing worth a damn in the RSD bundle was the lyric book, and even that's a "I'm gonna look at this one time then stash it away forever" pack-in.

That's what I was thinking hahaha. What wiener. Also, gonna say it now, sleeve looks leaps and bounds better than the die-cut. Seems like the only thing worth a damn in the RSD bundle was the lyric book, and even that's a "I'm gonna look at this one time then stash it away forever" pack-in.

That's almost definitely going to be released in a "non-frilly" version later as well. :o

But I NEED that one-sheet or my Brand New collection will NEVER be complete.