Deafheaven - New Bermuda

Jesus christ this is ridiculous: time to just go to Ameboa:

Update for Case #CA35473 - "Re: THANKS! Receipt for Kings Road Merch Order #530202"

Manish,

At this time we have not received the records.  We are waiting on official word and dates about the records from the band's management and Anti records.  We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,
KRM

icon_updateCase.gifClick here to update the Case online, or reply to this e-mail

Message History

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Thursday , January 14, 2016 10:30 am PST (GMT-08:00)

Subject: Re: THANKS! Receipt for Kings Road Merch Order #530202

Hi,

What is the status of this order? I'm seeing Deluxe versions of this record in stores and was wondering if it's worth cancelling this and just buying it there.

Thanks'

Manish

I hope power trip got a good response. They are the home town Heroes here in Dallas.

I got out of work late so i missed power trip, and did want to see them. When lamb of god did the "give it up for each band thing" power trip got 10x more applause than deafheaven. The latters was more people just obliging to the man with the microphones request.

I don't know if anyone still cares about the translucent green/coke bottle pressing anymore, but in case anyone is wondering...

"We are sorry but there is another delay. We were told an estimated arrival of 1/15 but we have yet to physically receive the records. When we get more information on the delay or new estimated arrival date we will let you know. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience on this matter."

Yep...

I don't know if anyone still cares about the translucent green/coke bottle pressing anymore, but in case anyone is wondering...

"We are sorry but there is another delay. We were told an estimated arrival of 1/15 but we have yet to physically receive the records. When we get more information on the delay or new estimated arrival date we will let you know. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience on this matter."

Yep...

It's the same for the opaque blue.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153428579113123&id=28832823122

"We at Anti- records would like to apologize for the delays that have occurred on Deafheaven’s 'New Bermuda' Deluxe vinyl. We are also extremely frustrated and have never experienced this lengthy of a delay before. We want to make it clear that it is in NO way the fault of Deafheaven or Kings Road Merch. This is directly an issue between Anti and our vinyl manufacturer. As the popularity of vinyl has grown, the very limited number of manufacturing plants are struggling to keep up with that demand. They are drowning in orders from every label, thus many of our records are getting delayed. Although most colors and configurations are now available, and pre-orders for those items have shipped, there are still two colors that have yet to arrive. Those are the Blue and Green vinyl, which have now been confirmed to be in production and we will ship those orders as soon as they hit our warehouse. At this time, we have been given a delivery date from the plant that would make these two versions of the album ready to ship by February 15th - possibly earlier. We realize how frustrating it is to pay for something and then wait months to receive it, but your patience while we sort out this problem is greatly appreciated. We understand if you don't want to wait any longer and are willing to refund your money or make exchanges for a version of the album that is in stock. If you'd like to cancel or modify your order, please email [email protected] to request the change or refund. Anyone who has ordered ‘New Bermuda’ should have received digital files already, but if this is not the case or if you have any other questions about your orders, please contact us through the form at this link: http://kingsroadmerch.com/help/

Again, we are very sorry for the inconvenience, it has been extremely frustrating on all sides."

• 2 weeks later...