COHEED AND CAMBRIA - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV - VINYL RELEASE!

Listen Gatorfan. Jhulud is already 2 Taylor Swift pics deep on this thread. If you don't steer this thing back on track, it's going to get locked. Get right or get left behind.

p.s.

I've got more records than city hall.

Wait, is that a thing? Like...Jhulud counts to three T-Swizzles before turning this car around? Because if so, that's dope.

Me grow up? You attacked me first, why don't grow grow up you fucking asshole?? There, how's that for censoring my post? Now, sit your sassy little ass down and have a nice tall glass of shut the fuck up, bitch!

You think that's attacking? Good God, you poor sheltered middle aged mother. Wait no, you're probably a WASP. Fuck, most likely both. I'm so sorry that your foundation was rocked by me calling you an idiot. Time to put on your big girl pants, and break out some red wine to hide the tears. You must be one of those millennials that can't take criticism and go crying home to mommy about how unfair life is. "wahhh, some stranger on the Internet called me bad word."

Man, I'm still over here having to rethink my life from that clever retort. The guy who is too stupid to use Google really floored me.

Go back to grade school and learn something, you gangly, fuck-knuckled, greasy haired, cunt bag.

It's a shame you can't teach common sense. I wish people like you were forced out in the wild and had to fend for themselves, only to last 2 hours before ingesting poisonous berries, or falling off a damn cliff.

Darwin, please take care of this guy.

Also, if you think of any of this as attacking you're pretty damn stupid. You're pretty safe sitting behind your monitor, just like I am. Ask your mom to give you a good slap on the side of the head for me though, cause she fucked up. Then ask your dad to slap himself cause he fucked up worse.