Jump to content
Temper io

RSD 2019 Limited and First Releases

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, VinylMario said:

It was gone within a minute. I to am holding out for near retailish price.

I wonder if the warehouse debacle had anything to do with the lack of The Crow records.

I thought this might be the case. However, there are over 1000 ppl on Discogs who "have" it. Considering how many people DON'T use Discogs, the amount for sale in Europe, and the fact that PRR had easily 100, I'd say they are all somewhere "in the wild."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Came across this whilst browsing. Easy Street have the Billie Eilish Party Favor 7" from last year for $15.99

https://easystreetonline.tuneportals.com/UPC/602567383659/Billie-Eilish_Party-FavorHot-Line-Bling-Pink-Vinyl-Single

I'll just leave it here. Shipping a bit too expensive for me, unfortunately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, OldKentuckyShark said:

Same here.  Just be patient.  If it’s really /8000 you won’t have any trouble finding it very soon.  Don’t overpay

I’m not doing eBay. I’m gonna hold strong. I heard a rumore that some stores expect it Monday cause their order was delayed. Not sure if that runout is true. Fingers crossed

Edited by Saxonjulin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, filthyrich said:

My local store still has 4 copies for $22.99, and if you email them, they'll ship it for flat $5 rate. 

 

Also some other good things.... Weren't people searching for Green River? ($20.99) Or Idles? ($18.99) Or Julien Baker? ($7.99)

http://lunchboxrecords.blogspot.com/

 

Just tell 'em Rich sent ya! I've known the owner for a couple decades now....

 

Thanks, just ordered Green River from them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Saxonjulin said:

I’m not doing eBay. I’m gonna hold strong. I heard a rumore that some stores expect it Monday cause their order was delayed. Not sure if that runout is true. Fingers crossed

Call Finders Records (number above), they’ve hooked up a couple of us already. Shipping was $10, but still cost + tax + shipping. 

Edited by batman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, filthyrich said:

My local store still has 4 copies for $22.99, and if you email them, they'll ship it for flat $5 rate. 

 

Also some other good things.... Weren't people searching for Green River? ($20.99) Or Idles? ($18.99) Or Julien Baker? ($7.99)

http://lunchboxrecords.blogspot.com/

 

Just tell 'em Rich sent ya! I've known the owner for a couple decades now....

 

I sent them an email!! Thanks so much man. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

For everyone looking for a copy of Lost in Translation, our favorite lurker scum is accepting offers on copies here.  I’ve been told that he entertains super realistic offers so don’t hesitate to try your luck with some lowball pitches.

I love his 120 dollar Flaming Lips offer. That record will be available for 5 bucks in a week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

For everyone looking for a copy of Lost in Translation, our favorite lurker scum is accepting offers on copies here.  I’ve been told that he entertains super realistic offers so don’t hesitate to try your luck with some lowball pitches.

He had one up for $90 earlier today.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, youspinmeround said:

I love his 120 dollar Flaming Lips offer. That record will be available for 5 bucks in a week

He’s delusional.  Clearly.  But all it takes is one person with even less IQ and a loaded wallet, and it’s worth his time to try, I guess.

 

3 minutes ago, OldKentuckyShark said:

He had one up for $90 earlier today.  

It probably sold and that’s the worst part.  RSD is a patient man’s game, but way too many people succumb to impatience or FOMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Late to the party, but anybody know where I can find a copy of the My Chem release? Was out of town for a funeral and friends had no luck finding a copy in Philly. I've been searching online with no luck.

 

Will compensate somebody if they got an extra/see one in their local shop and are willing ship

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×