Beatles "Please Please Me" Vinyl PCS-3042

Do you have to have less than 100 posts to make a thread like this? 

Seriously, you won't get a straight answer here. There's another forum (I forget the name. Steve Hoffman or something?) that'll be more helpful. Someone here will refer you there along with a snarky comment. That importcd sticker is making me sad.

Any help with value being it having the Imported England sticker and being sealed?

That's the golden ticket right there!

Generally, anytime you see an import sticker it is usually a good speculative buy. They are a little pricier than domestic but you'll make more than that back on eBay.

It's not a sure thing but on the 60s and 70s LPs that they pressed a lot of the import sticker is the easiest way to tell you're getting a rare version.

I would love to buy it. :D

It does not look like a first pressing, but any early "reissue" pressed up in England is going to be "all analog," and will expectedly sound "divine."

Provided, you can tolerate all the vocals in one ear, and all the music in the other.

The Mono is arguably the best way to experience this album.

Time to whip out the "Mono Box." ;)

The only "wonky" thing about it is the "Capitol" logo in the lower left hand corner on the back.

Early and authentic 60s pressings from the UK would never have that. I suspect this may be a late 70s or early 80s re-issue, and maybe even a US pressing, given the Capitol logo is on it.

Crack the seal and enjoy it, and use the balance knob on your receiver for Beatles "Karaoke" night.

:lol:

Really? I'm glad you clarified, I would never have known what "sealed" meant otherwise.

C'mon man. No need to be sarcastic. You and I both know 50% of the time someone refers to something/someone as having been "sealed" they mean having been hit with a live seal.

Example:

"Aw man, did you see Becky's black eye and how she was limping all day at school?"

"Ya man. Her and her friends went to the beach this weekend and sealed the shit outta each other."

Really? I'm glad you clarified, I would never have known what "sealed" meant otherwise.

Oh yeah, because no one has ever resealed a record.

In fact, were records shrink wrapped back then? I have a feeling this record has not been sealed in shrink wrap for over 50 years. The printing would probably peel off by now.

Do you have to have less than 100 posts to make a thread like this? 

Seriously, you won't get a straight answer here. There's another forum (I forget the name. Steve Hoffman or something?) that'll be more helpful. Someone here will refer you there along with a snarky comment. That importcd sticker is making me sad.

it says imported, not importcd

If it was resealed, then he couldn't say "that MEANS it's never been opened", because a reseal would not be an indication of never having been opened.

how would he know?

by the looks of the photo now that i'm not on mobile, i'm almost postive this was resealed with a shrink wrapped machine by a previous owner. it doesn't look mint at all. 

i wanna know how much OP paid for this if he thought it was an original shrinkwrapped copy. 

in fact, shrink wrap wasn't used until the 80's. 

bottom line is, its not worth what it goes for and what it goes for is too high. basically make a bowl out of it to eat your fruity pebbles or hold on to until there is a zombie apocalypse so use it as a weapon. you're not going to get rich from it bruh. lock it up