PO Now: Brand New - I Am A Nightmare 12" single & Mene 7" & 3 Demos, Reworked 10"

Brand New HQ pre-release talk got leaked:

"-Hey let's just release those demos on Vinyl finally, people are going to be apeshit about it.

-Nah, just release 3 of it at a time, so we can stay afloat with these pointless overpriced 1-3 song releases until 2018.

-Cool."

Edited by xfactor675

3 hours ago, aron4174 said:

Someone needs to get pictures of everything included in that packaging. I'm so convinced they're going to have more hidden messages and symbols with these releases.

There are some pictures and descriptions in that Reddit thread linked a handful of posts up.

Edited by dantheriver

lol the dude justifies his ebay price:

"

New message from: glangworthy (161Turquoise Star)

Make a living by not being some stooge to a corporation? Yeah, it's awful. I assume you are an actual child who has never released an actual record in their life so let me explain. 

Pressing vinyl records is extremely expensive- that is why record labels phased out vinyl in favor of CDs (which are much cheaper) in the 90s. Records also take a LONG time to get made as there are only about 6 active pressing plants in the USA. 

That explained, let's say brand new pressed 50,000 copies of the 10" (which would be actually insane, it was probably WAY less) and they played DC yesterday to 19,000 people. You do the math, how many copies will be left?

Your previous message

haha no!

it's in their webstore, it's just a few more days until the release.

Like in my offer, disgusting what you flippers are trying to do.

glangworthy:

They say it'll be available online for $12 but it isn't. So, the only way you can get it is through me ;)

On 7/13/16, 2:33 PM, x-factor675 wrote:

Details about item: x-factor675 sent a message about Brand New Leaked Demo 2006 10" TOUR ONLY Sealed RARE Fall Out Boy #222184761008

Did Jesse lick the front cover or why do you sell it at this price, while it will be available online for 12 dollars?

"