Official CAVE IN Thread: Now Signed to Relapse! New Record Soon! Reissues!

6 hours ago, Deathbyart said:

May want to look into that. Some tables, like mine, is setup to not (acrylic platter). Adding one can possibly throw a small measurement off, like VTA

Yup, fellow acrylic platter here. I have a huge stack of slipmats from my old turntable that are just sitting gathering dust now. :(

9 hours ago, jhulud said:

I was driving back from Orlando when this dropped. Missed on a few of more limited ones. Snagged the deluxe w/ slip mat /543. 

Thinking of nabbing the Decibel one. 

I got the /199 and then immediately went for the decibel one if you want my /199 at cost (dm me and I'll just have them change the address to yours)

9 hours ago, 2notepockets said:

Love that artwork... but can we please just get a repress of Jupiter too

Relapse is already on their back catalog. Also, EVERYONE buy as much Cave In shit you can directly from Relapse so they feel it will be cost effective to get some lawyers working on the rights for Antenna.

On 3/16/2022 at 6:44 PM, Willow_Tree_Records said:

Relapse is already on their back catalog. Also, EVERYONE buy as much Cave In shit you can directly from Relapse so they feel it will be cost effective to get some lawyers working on the rights for Antenna.

Calling it now, UYHS and Jupiter (and maybe Beyond?) up this year/early next year and Antennae up for the 20th anniversary in March 2023 (yesterday was the 19th anniversary)

3 hours ago, prowl20 said:

Calling it now, UYHS and Jupiter (and maybe Beyond?) up this year/early next year and Antennae up for the 20th anniversary in March 2023 (yesterday was the 19th anniversary)

Antenna gonna be a tough call, it’s the only one Relapse didn’t manage the rights to at this point and who knows what the major wants to do with it

• 2 weeks later...