Post Your Record Storage Area

Haha I'm with ya. Thats another great LP/DVD. The one in the pic is the "C is for..." EP. I have most of the Puscifer releases.

(Insert Sophomoric Genetalia Reference Here)

My boss and co-workers (ThinkIndie) have a shout-out on the All Re-Mixed Up LP. Not a fan or Tool nor have I heard Puscifer....but we sell a decent bit of it and the album titles and artwork all are ridiculous (In a hilarious way)

Can anyone help me out with something to hold my 7"s/45s? Probably at least 100 at this time.

I made my own holders for my 7s. I placed a 12" record in boiling water and formed it into a "U" shape. I then placed the bottom of the "U" back in the water and quickly removed it and placed it on the counter to flatten the bottom of the "U". Same shape as a mail holder or something like that. Each one holds about twenty 7s.

I can take some pics tomorrow if I explained it poorly (Im sure thats the case haha)

I made my own holders for my 7s. I placed a 12" record in boiling water and formed it into a "U" shape. I then placed the bottom of the "U" back in the water and quickly removed it and placed it on the counter to flatten the bottom of the "U". Same shape as a mail holder or something like that. Each one holds about twenty 7s.

I can take some pics tomorrow if I explained it poorly (Im sure thats the case haha)

That sounds pretty dope. Pics would be cool if you don't mind.

the lady wanted more room in our small living room...... also the lack hack is super easy and looks pretty cool.

1237637_607358642732017_2885534642913807

side note: i only hang records that come damaged that labels don't ask me to send back. 

That lack hack is interesting, might need to do that for my player to conserve space. How'd you assemble them? How study are they stack like that?

i believe that's by Gustav Klimt

The one in the middle?

The other 2 are Van Gogh and Dali for sure.

Yes, that one is a Klimt. It's actually the lower half of a piece called "Water Serpents II" (1907) that I found at IKEA of all places. When I saw that they had something of his I knew I had to have it.

• jhulud locked this topic