ETR Superfans - Enjoy The Ride Records & More?

Too late, there is a cassette of this release (corelease with Hot Vodka Records/Tapes/Whatever).

Nope.

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160119/6v29tso2.png

Started producing tapes for bands/labels in the middle of last year. You should also note everything I've earned by doing this has been set aside for the charity compilation for The Trevor Project I've even banging my head against the wall to get finished.

This is all stuff I would've openly shared had anyone actually asked me, but that goes against everything modern day VC stands for; point fingers/make assumptions, never admit there's a possibility you're being an asshole, and be way too interested in what complete strangers are doing with their lives.

Nope.

Started producing tapes for bands/labels in the middle of last year. You should also note everything I've earned by doing this has been set aside for the charity compilation for The Trevor Project I've even banging my head against the wall to get finished.

This is all stuff I would've openly shared had anyone actually asked me, but that goes against everything modern day VC stands for; point fingers/make assumptions, never admit there's a possibility you're being an asshole, and be way too interested in what complete strangers are doing with their lives.

You're right, I said "fuck HV for this!". Naaaaah just assumed the tape was a corelease since ya boy Ross specifically shouted out your label on his IG. It's not a big deal, don't care if you make tapes for the devil himself.

This release is really stupid though.

Nope.

Yo, I know it's not done yet but thank you for doing something to benefit the Trevor Project.

It's always good to know that etr is doing so well every time I check on this board

Eh, there's still a bunch of shitheads who buy etr records in droves but most of the dudes who hang around this thread are mostly haters with a couple of "who cares?" defenders mixed in the bunch