BurningVinyl

THE PROBLEMS WITH CROSLEY CRUISERS

Crosley crusiers are a cheap starter turntable with built in speakers for someone interested in vinyl but don't want to pay $400 dollars on an audio setup but these record players did not only ruin my vinyl experience but also destroy some of my records. But these are just my opinions and I'd like to now yours

2 hours ago, BurningVinyl said:

Crosley crusiers are a cheap starter turntable with built in speakers for someone interested in vinyl but don't want to pay $400 dollars on an audio setup but these record players did not only ruin my vinyl experience but also destroy some of my records. But these are just my opinions and I'd like to now yours

Your opinion has offended me, Sidney Crosley, inventor of the record player and star hockey shooting guy. 

Fake news!

2 hours ago, BurningVinyl said:

When I was 14, my biological father bought my little brother and I Crosley all in one CD/ cassette/ turntable wooden speaker box thingies.

Then my little brother bought me The Art of Drowning. I listened to it like crazy. 

Fast forward to now. I once tried listening it on my current setup. It was basically unlistenable.

My opinion: work on utilizing punctuation and grammar more effectively.

24 minutes ago, timbelmont said:

My crosley is great. Modded it to hook up to a tube amp and my Sonos home bluetooth setup and I seriously am getting the highest highs and lowest lows. My 200 gram 45rpm Pet Sounds totally kills it on my rig.

giphy-3-5.gif