PO: The Blood Brothers - Burn, Piano Island, Burn 20th Anniversary Deluxe Edition

Release date October 6

From their instagram:

Includes Ambulance vs. Ambulance b/w Pink Tarantulas 7”, 32-page expanded booklet with photos and liner notes, and three vinyl color variants:
- Epitaph store: Transparent Yellow and Opaque Pink-Black Ice (800)
- US retailers: Opaque Yellow, Opaque Pink, and Black Splatter (2650)
- brooklynvegan: Opaque Yellow and Opaque Pink Half-Half (500)

spacer.png

Epitaph Exclusive: opaque pink, black ice and transparent yellow (/800)

https://epitaph.store/product/25453/burn-piano-island-burn-dlx-lp7

spacer.png

Brooklyn Vegan exclusive: half opaque yellow / half opaque pink (/500)

https://shop.brooklynvegan.com/collections/featured/products/the-blood-brothers-burn-piano-island-burn-deluxe-collectors-edition-lp-7-limited-edition-only-500-made-half-opaque-yellow-half-opaque-pink-vinyl

Edited by ringo_0

53 minutes ago, xfactor675 said:

I guess it'a time for me to try to get into this band for the 1485th time, wish me luck 

You suck and should shut up. If you weren’t into Blood Brothers in 2003, 20 years ain’t gonna make you like a band that everyone hated then. Especially since you like Fat rock and bullshit soft core.

Edited by MyEnemy

2 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

You suck and should shut up. If you weren’t into Blood Brothers in 2003, 20 years ain’t gonna make you like a band that everyone hated then. Especially since you like Fat rock and bullshit soft core.

Wow talk about a harsh statement. I always thought bb was important, it just never clicked. What i was meant to say that this po reminded me to try it again, so maybe this time. Also you suck and should shut up!

29 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

24 minutes ago, xfactor675 said:

Wow talk about a harsh statement. I always thought bb was important, it just never clicked. What i was meant to say that this po reminded me to try it again, so maybe this time. Also you suck and should shut up!

Thanks guys, this is what I missed the most about 2003 Blood Brothers.

3 minutes ago, Justinadamk said:

can at least try to find without shipping - https://recordstoreday.com/UPC/045778705757 

Still gonna be at least $42 for what amounts to a single LP. That price just doesn't do it for me. Appreciate you though.

Very tempting as I loved this band (and album) back in the day and never owned it on wax, but I think I'm fine with digital at this point. This will prob get me to run to their discography again for the first time in a few years though. I was just thinking about them when I saw Fleet Foxes recently (since Morgan is in that band now).