marc32137

PO - Brand New - Science Fiction

6 hours ago, Snaggle Von Swift said:

What's with all the hate for Urban Outfitters? You should all be praising them, how else were you all going to add this to your collection?

235bc4de0e2c934754e966049bae4402.png

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/various-artists-now-1s-limited-2xlp?category=vinyl-exclusives&color=010

It made me happy seeing this.......knowing in 20 years this will be what kids look through in thrift/op shop bins like we do with shitty 80/90s mixes

47 minutes ago, TheEdge said:

I'm curious as well as to what the Limited Vinyl release gets me.  I think it was like $45 and I felt like a moron for dropping that much on it without knowing what was included.  Anyone have any ideas?

My guess is some sort of limited vinyl, possibly with music by Brand New on it. 

3 hours ago, TheEdge said:

I'm curious as well as to what the Limited Vinyl release gets me.  I think it was like $45 and I felt like a moron for dropping that much on it without knowing what was included.  Anyone have any ideas?

everyone relax, Jesse called me personally (because i left my number in the instructions when i PO) and told me he is sending HJ coupons with each Limited Vinyl $45 order. #cantwait